Wednesday, 25 March 2015

College Book Group & My Plan for This Year

Good Morning;

As I mentioned in my post on Monday 23rd, I had decided to join the College Book Group. Yesterday was when I joined. We meet once a month and judging by the book that I had to read on Monday Night, we'll be reading some interesting stuff. Which is quite good really as I took out several books on being a Firefighter, as that's yet another job I'd like to do. So I'll be reading through them over the Easter holidays. Anyway, onto my big plan for this year.

Money has always been a problem for me as I get £10 a month of pocket money, which for some of the things I want is nowhere near enough. I'm intending to purchase a day ticket on my local bus operator to go job hunting. I've seen a few places within a reasonable commute from my house that are recruiting, so they're definatley on the list. I may even enquire about jobs at my local bus operator. It's all a part of my big plan, which goes as follows (And hopefully I'll be able to stick to this);
April-May: Get a job, prefably one that pays well.
May-July: Save up a reasonable amount of money, prefably a 3 digit sum.
July-September: Take driving lessons and test, using money I got hold of a few years ago.
September-End of year: Get my own car and wave at the buses as I overtake them.

Anyway I'm going to go now, otherwise I'll be late for class.

See you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment