Good morning viewers;
An early post today as my class is due to start at 9am. Anyway, we have a Staff Development Day at my college tomorrow so I won't be in. Tomorrow will be spent either in bed, helping my dad wash his car, cleaning my room or playing Xbox with my friends. But first things first I'll be having breakfast, getting dressed and then walking my dogs. I'll also be seeing my sister and her boyfriend tomorrow. So now you know how I'll be spending my day off.
My new morning routine is working out very well. Getting up at 5:45am isn't as hard as I thought it would be, and the buses all seem to run to time at that time of the morning. My idea of allowing myself more time to eat breakfast, get dressed and get all my gear together and have enough time to walk to my friend's house and then walk with him to the bus stop in plenty of time has worked really well. Speaking of public transport, the new Double Deckers on the route that passes my college are in service and are a nice change to being packed in on a Single Decker, although the Single Deckers aren't too bad when they're busy.
Now, about what I 'spotted' on my way into college this morning. I'm sure those of you who live in England, particularly those of you who live in Northern England, have heard the name 'Eddie Stobart' before. For those of you who don't know, Eddie Stobart is a famous Lorry Operator from England, where I live. They're famous because their lorries have girls names on the front of them. Well I saw one on my way into college this morning. It passed my bus whilst we were stopped at a bus stop. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get the name of the Lorry, however I did get the vehicle's registration plate and I will be looking into this when I get home (I have work placement after class today so I won't be home until about 4pm). I'll post the name (If I find out what it was) in my next post for any of you who are interested.
Anyway I must go now as my class is about to start.
See you on my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment