Good Morning
I apologize for the lack of posts over the previous days, as I have been off college for the Easter Holidays. I expect some of you are wondering what I did over the holidays, so here's just that;
I saw relatives that don't live near me
I ate lots of chocolate
I played Xbox
I went to the beach (Yes the weather here in England has been much better recently)
I went on an open top bus (Some of you may never have known about them before this post)
I attended work placement as normal
That's about all I did during the holidays. And now to answer a question some of you may be asking. What is an open top bus? An open top bus is a bus that only has a small section of roof, or even no roof on some buses. They come in single and double decker versions and are generally only used in the summer. Back onto college now, so I've got some exciting news. I am hopefully starting work placement at another employer soon, watch this space.
Have a nice day, and I'll see you on my next post
No comments:
Post a Comment