Good Morning
Yesterday I started my new work placement. I enjoyed it quite well and I'm looking forward to the coming weeks working there. It was confirmed for me yesterday that if I (and the other 2 people on work placement with me) work well enough we could be recruited. More info on that to come. This could be the start of my age 16-18 plan which will start in me getting a job to afford to pay for car ownership (After taking Driving Lessons), which is something I need to become a Truck Driver since the closest depot to my house is quite a long walk, and Truck Drivers often start work at 4am, which is before the buses where I live start running. During Summer is one of the busiest times for Truck Drivers (With decent weather for it too!), and if I get into a Truck Driving job at 18 I'll be one of Britain's youngest truck drivers (Possibly even Britain's youngest truck driver).
I'll be seeing you all soon
No comments:
Post a Comment