Good Afternoon;
I have had it confirmed that I will be starting my new Work Placement on Tuesday 21st. I'm very excited about this as it may lead me into a paid job if I work well enough. This is all part of a plan for how I will progress in life until Summer 2016. So what will I be doing? Well I don't even know myself yet. Where will I be doing it? Maybe I shouldn't answer that question to my viewers, who I don't know well.
Anyway, onto my plan for how I will progress in life until Summer 2016;
1. Get a job, which I'm helped with by my new Work Placement.
2. Take my Driving Test.
3. Continue to work.
4. Get my own car.
5. In Summer 2016, take my Heavy Goods Vehicle test.
6. Get a job as a Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver (More often known as Lorry Drivers, or Truckers).
What car do I want? That depends on what's available. At the moment I'm thinking about the following cars;
Vauxhall Corsa 1.0, 1.2 or 1.4
Citroen C1 1.0
Suzuki Swift 1.2 or 1.4
Suzuki Alto 1.0
Ford Ka 1.0
Anyway I've got revision to do, so I'll see you on the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment